PPC For Optometrists
Many optometrists have found that Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising on the major search engines (Google, Bing & Yahoo) is a very effective way of generating leads and new clients. Getting your PPC campaign to be highly optimized, relevant, focused and results oriented will give you a far higher Return On Investment on your PPC dollar spend.
Use Relevant Optometrist Keywords
Understanding different keywords “nuances” can save you a lot of money. Research and selection of relevant keywords is crucial, especially considering how expensive some optometrist keywords can be. Our experience has shown that using long tail keywords (phrases with three or more words) can be very effective, as is building up a list of negative keywords so that your ads are not shown to the wrong audience.
Target The Correct Geographic Area
Google AdWords has various means of geographic targeting, including targeting by city and shape. Its crucial to get this right, and to identify your business as local. This can be done by incorporating your city or neighbourhood name within your ads, as well as having a local phone number.
Separate Your Campaign Into Different Ad Groups. Have A Call To Action
Optometrist PPC adverts are often too general. It is recommended practice to separate the campaign into different ad groups, for example Vision Exams should be separate to Eyeglasses and Frames. Also, have a Call To Action where possible (example: 20% off on Frames). Furthermore when they click on the ad, the landing page should be relevant to the ad group.
Why Google AdWords?
- World’s most powerful Search Engine
- High visibility on the Top Page of Google for prospective clients searching for your services
- Stop wasting money on traditional media (newspapers, flyers, radio, TV etc)
- You only pay when people click through to your website (Pay Per Click – PPC)
- Customized Geographic Targeting – only target your potential customers
- Powerful Reporting, easily integrates with Google Analytics
- Easily adjustable budget
- Measure Return on Investment with Conversion Tracking
- Successful Google AdWords campaigns can be similarly set up in Bing Ads (Bing & Yahoo)
- You can reach your prospective clients at their time of need
Why Optometrists use Savvy Search Marketing for PPC
- We have experience in managing PPC accounts for optometrists
- Our fees are competitive and we work hard to get you maximum impact for your PPC budget
- We are a Google AdWords Certified Partner as well as Bing Ads Accredited Professional
- We specialize in Pay Per Click (PPC) search marketing
- Custom and personal service
- Our PPC Services come with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- No long term contracts. Our management is on a monthly basis
For more information, a free consultation or free PPC assessment, please call 1-855-712-9772 or email us using the contact form on the right.