PPC for Dentists
Many dentists have found that Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising on the major search engines (Google, Bing & Yahoo) is a very effective way of generating leads. Getting your PPC campaign to be highly optimized, relevant, focused and results oriented will give you a far higher Return On Investment on your PPC dollar spend.
Use Relevant Dental Keywords
Understanding different keyword “nuances” can save you a lot of money. Research and selection of relevant keywords is crucial, especially considering how expensive some dentist keywords can be. Our experience has shown that using long tail keywords (phrases with three or more words) can be very effective, as is building up a list of negative keywords so that your ads are not shown to the wrong audience.
Make Your Dental Ads Specific. Have A Call To Action
Dentist PPC adverts are often too general. Its crucial to ensure that your ads focus on your specific area of expertise, and reflect that throughout the campaign. For example, someone searching for an orthodontist should see a specific orthodontist ad with a Call To Action (example: Free Consultation : Call xxx-yyyyyyy). Furthermore when they click on the ad, the landing page should be about the services of an orthodontist, and the Call To Action should be clear, easy and measurable. If your dental practice has different areas of expertise, then your PPC campaign needs to be broken up into the specific areas (different ad groups), such as Cosmetic Dentist; Dental Implants; Orthodontist; Dental Hygienist; Pediatric Dentist; General Dentist; etc.
Why Google AdWords?
- World’s most powerful Search Engine
- High visibility on the Top Page of Google for prospective clients searching for your services
- Stop wasting money on traditional media (newspapers, flyers, radio, TV etc)
- You only pay when people click through to your website (Pay Per Click – PPC)
- Customized Geographic Targeting – only target your potential customers
- Powerful Reporting, easily integrates with Google Analytics
- Easily adjustable budget
- Measure Return on Investment with Conversion Tracking
- Successful Google AdWords campaigns can be similarly set up in Bing Ads (Bing & Yahoo)
- You can reach your prospective clients at their time of need
Why Dentists use Savvy Search Marketing for PPC
- We have experience in managing PPC accounts for dentists
- Our fees are competitive and we work hard to get you maximum impact for your PPC budget
- We are a Google AdWords Certified Partner as well as Bing Ads Accredited Company (Bing/ Yahoo)
- We specialize in Pay Per Click (PPC) search marketing
- Custom and personal service
- Our reporting and online PPC Dashboard is second to none, enabling you to see all aspects of your campaigns
- Our PPC Services come with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- No long term contracts. our management is on a monthly basis
Visit us at Google+ , LinkedIn, Facebook.
For more information, a free consultation or free PPC assessment, please call 1-855-712-9772 or email us using the contact form on the right.